Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Welcome Back! I was having trouble with the last blog, my gmail linked to it got corrupted so I had to start a new one. I wanted to start fresh so I came up with a new name for the blog. For those who did not know, the name of the last blog "Mr.William" was what my students called me before I was their student teacher and it kinda stuck. But since my student teaching is coming to an end I thought what a perfect time to lose the informal address and try for a new sorta designy feeling name. So thats were Mr. 3McD comes from! Any way hope you like it and I will be keeping up with the blog as much as possible. I will try to post a blog at least once a week and for the most part it will filled with my 3D work. Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment